Life’s a picnic, at least if you adopt one of summers current fashion obsessions, Gingham Everything.
This checkered pattern typically found in colors of sky-blue, cherry-red, smokey black, and sailor-navy in itself sounds of summer fun. No longer mimicking a tablecloth wrapped around your body secured with safety pins, revamping includes drastic draping (like the cherry skirt featured), ravishing or absurd ruffles, and a lot of twists and turns in a single garment will have you pondering “how did that even happen?”
Mastering the look
Not the most inviting print to actually pull off which is why I am here! So the lowdown to master manipulate looking ridiculously chic wearing a picnic blanket:
8 Top to Bottom options of Gingham Perfection
- Throw on a T: simple/knotted/statement/worded/your moms’ college shirt – whatever you fancy
- Match top to your bottom looking extra cute with peek-a-boo midriff
- Feel and BE a femme fatal in ankle strap heels
- “You look pretty” in simply structured crop-top, or sexy in a low-cut lace up like the one here
- Keep the look practical with street-easy sneakers or forever Dr. Martin boot
- Don’t style at all and just wear a f*cking dress or romper
- Cool in the pool wearing a gingham swim suite
- Out of the pool wear, the swimsuit (double trouble) just include pants/skirt/shorts so you look sane
How do you wear Gingham?
Do you prefer a checkard pop with a minimallist style?
Or fully invested, letting the world know you know what’s trending, wearing Gingham everyway you can? Hell, you influenced all the ways to wear it.
Leave your thoughts below in comments.